So last Friday my old friend Mose got married. Anyone who knows the guy can testify that it was a minor miracle. Not that he would find a girl to marry; but that he would actually go through with it and find "the one." I have known Mose for ten years now; he was one of the original friends I had the first year I came to school in Hawaii. There have been plenty of oportunities for the guy, I am just so happy that he finally found "the one." So here are a few pics from the wedding reception. They had the reception at the Hale Kaua'i and it brought back fond memories of going to Monica & Kali's reception.
Here is the happy couple Mose & Annie Paopao...

Kitione flashing his little signs...

Loren with the double signs... where do they learn this???

Must be a family thing... here is Fetu looking great almost 5 months along...

And last but not least... Inoke looking thrilled as usual at my attempts to take his picture.

4 comments:
Holy Moley! I haven't seen Mose for 8 or is it 9 years?! Congratulations to him and his new bride-and I so agree it's a miracle!
Hey! She stole my name :) And what happened to Loren's hair? Fetu looks great.
When Kali told me Mose got married I thought he was joking...for the same reasons you thought too. Mose and marriage? The two didn't seem to go together, I thought he and Annie would date forever. The pictures of Bubba and Kitione make me miss my boys even more (I think I am going to steal them from you). They look so big with short hair!
Yeah our little boy is finally married off! I am so happy for our "1st son" and his new wife. Thanks for posting the pix for us! Love you lady!
Post a Comment