Last week Nadia turned 3 months old. Wow. She is growing so fast. She brings such a sweet spirit to our home, it is amazing having her around. Me being the totally over analitical mom that I am; was stressing out that Nadia hadn't rolled over yet. I mean is she supposed to roll over at 3 months? (I know I sound like a dork). So I was chatting with Annie and she asked about tummy time. Well I have been propping Nadia up on her boppy for tummy time because it takes her longer to scream if I do this. But something Annie said rang a bell; if she doesn't like tummy time she will roll over to get off her tummy faster... huh. So I gave it a whirl. Yep sure enough. She screamed and in about 2 seconds she was rolled over and on her back. Inoke and I couldn't get enough of her rolling over so we kept putting her back on her tummy to do it again and again. She got pretty iritated at showing us her new trick after a couple times. I got some pictures though...
Her she goes...
rollin'....
and badabing, on her back!...
whoa.. that was a workout...
Nadia loves making faces and poses for the camera so I get some hilarious expressions. Here is her Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, kung foo stance....
And "Are you talking to me???" Wanna box?...
Oh and her is a picture of her little dress on Sunday. That is my favorite dressing her up for church. :)
6 comments:
Cute!! Good pictures. Nice mat :) love ya, Me
I love the play by play pictures. I totally get you about dressing her up on Sundays. I usually have Lia's (and Levu's) Sunday outfits picked out weeks in advance. Lame, I know.
Love the pics of Nadia. She is such a gift. Fun how you capture such cute images in her pictures and your captions are pricelss. These days pass far to quickly.
You sound like such a new mom! (I mean this in a good way) I love all that excitement.
Yay Nadia! Am I a genius or what? hahaha! And you know I'm all about the Sunday dresses. She is darling!
Karla and Inoke, she is adorable and beautiful and I am SO happy for you guys. Hey, email me and fill me in on whats goin on...I miss ya. Maria told me how she saw you the other day with your new lil' baby and I was like, WHAT :) Take care girl. motevaga@gmail.com
Post a Comment