Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Same Old Same Old...

Nothing much new or exciting happening over here in the past week. Inoke is getting ready for his trip up to San Diego to watch the Rugby Sevens Tournament. He flys out on Thursday. Last year I went along with him and ended up tagging along with Monica and her family all weekend or hanging out at the hotel while Inoke went to the games. I had initially planned on going to some of the matches with him... but you know how it goes wives are a "hassle" at big manly rugby tournaments. So this year I decided to just hang out with Nadia at home for the weekend and leave the rugby to Inoke. Next year however, I have a plan. I think all the wives should come too and we can all get together with the kids and go to Sea World or hang out at the hotel, etc. So any of you wives who want to plan for next year... its on.
Other than that, here are my top three favorite pics of the little lady from this past week:
How many licks does it take 'til you get to the center?
Here is her "princess" dress from Aunty Annie. (That is what all the ladies at church kept calling it.


And this last one is my favorite. I just love how the shadows turned out in the morning sun...

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Love the pictures. The kids do too!

Wes and Danielle said...

She is getting so big. She is such a cutie. Wes is getting excited to go also. I hope they have fun.

The Varo's said...

Nadia is such a sweetie! I can't wait to meet her. I am so jealous of her hair! Liahona has just enough on top to put a clip in it. Have a fun "girls" weekend!

The Memea family said...

Beautiful! I love the pictures! And I'm all in for a wife's weekend!

Druava Family said...

We are so planning our "wives weekend" next time!! We can use a vacation too. I love the pictures of your princess, I can't believe how much she has grown! Beautiful Baby!!

Annie said...

I am so up for a wives party in San Diego!! As long as we can squeeze at least a couple hours of baby sitting out of the guys so we can get a little crazy too!! And her dress looks so pretty on her! I'm glad you like it!