It seems like yesterday I was posting Happy 30th B-day to Inoke. Holy smokes the past year has flown by and so many new and exciting things have happened for us. Inoke isn't a big mushy lovey dovey kind of guy so I don't want to embarrass him too much. I just want him to know that even though I am always talking his ear off and lecturing him about everything and anything I do love and appreciate him. He is a very hard worker and has a big heart. (Sometimes I think it is too big). I love to watch him play with Nadia that is when I get to see the big burly man turn into a kid again.
Here are a few tidbits of info on the Birthday Boy...
A - Age: 31B - Bed size: King
C - Chore he hates: he doesn’t do chores…
D - Dog's name: no dogs
E - Essential start the day item: toothbrush and toothpaste
F - Favorite color(s): orange
G - Gold or Silver: Bling Bling Gold
H - Height: 6’4”
I - Instruments he plays: guitar and ukalele (kinda)
J - Job title: Youth Corrections Officer
K - Kid(s): Nadia Ann Talaivakaturaga Biutanaseva
L - Living arrangements: House in Laie, HI
M - Mom's name: Titilia Bale Tuwai Biutanaseva
N - Nicknames: Knox, Noqu Buba, Noqu Rosi Vinaka
O - Overnight hospital stay: Hernia Repair as a child and then sleeping over when I was in the hospital.
P - Pet Peeve: Karla talking TOO much.
Q - Quote from a movie: “Senka, Are you dead man?” (Cool Runnings).
R - Right or left handed: Right.
S -Siblings: 6; Balavu, Tuwai, Wati, Finau, Wesley, Talei
T - Time he wakes up: Alarm goes off at 4:30, but snoozes to 4:40, on the road by 5am!
U - Underwear: yes
V - Vegetable he dislikes: Salad for sure, but it might be easier to say what he likes: Corn, Green Bean Casserole, Fried Eggplant and Bele. That’s it.
W - Workout style: Weights, Rugby, & Punching Bag.
X - X-rays he’s had: dental
Y - Yesterday's best moment: Playing with Nadia.
Z - Zoo favorite: Hmm we never go to the zoo, but he really liked Shamu at Sea World.
Inoke, I know you wanted a motorcycle for your big day... but hmm maybe next year...
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Knox!! I can't believe another year has gone by. WOW!! We will have to plan to come and visit next year. Hope all is going well. Enjoy this amazing DAY!
Post a Comment