Big exciting news of the weekend, (besides a fabulous 3 days off work) Nadia is now officially a crawler. I was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to actually crawl. She has been sitting on all fours for weeks and pulling herself up for a while, but until this weekend she never actually crawled. I just thought maybe she was going to skip crawling and go straight to walking... It was a beautiful weekend and I wanted to get a little photo shoot in Nadia's cute blue outfit, but she had other ideas. She is definitely showing Inoke's stubbornness as she gets older; I got lots of profile shots, eating grass shots, crawling all over the place shots, but NO smiles (until I gave up and took her back in the house then she wouldn't stop smiling). So here are the top two no smile shots, I will have to try again another time.

And here is a slide show of the rest of the shoot, and weekend.
3 comments:
Awww! I love her outfit! What a sweetheart.
Way to go Nadia! Now she will really keep you on your toes :) I love her outfit too...blue is a great color on her. Give her hugs and kisses from us!
Yay for Nadia! Your baby is growing up Karla! The blue is beautiful on her.
Post a Comment