Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our little Menehune...

Where oh where could Nadia be? Hmm... lets look in the pantry! Yes, if you are looking for Nadia look in the kitchen. It is her new favorite place. Every time you put her in the living room she makes a b-line for the kitchen. I know, I know just get some kid latches for the cabinets and be done with it already. I will eventually, but for now I don't mind her exploring around while I do dishes and cook. (Top of the to-do list this weekend is rearrange the pantry so the heavy cans are out of reach). She loves to pull everything out and bang things around. It is pretty entertaining to watch her stretch up on her toes to reach things and listen to her babble around about her "finds." We might just have a little baker on our hands.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Cute! And you definitely need to get those cans out of reach, Eva has suffered many a squished toe from cans! (haha, I obviously need to take my own advice.) Remember how Mallina used to have every one of our DVD's on the floor in 5 seconds flat? :)