Saturday, September 26, 2009

Want some water with that sand?







Nadia and I took advantage of the beautiful late afternoon today and headed down to the beach. It was a little windy and the blue bubbles were all over the shore close to the water so we stayed up further inland and had some fun playing with the sand. I managed to get some cute pictures of the little princess. Still being the overly clean freak mom that I am, it was freaking me out that she kept on sucking on her sand covered fingers... uhhh, but that aside we had a great afternoon.

4 comments:

Celeste Tabakece said...

Those are the cutest picture EVER. I love her little swimsuit too. How FUN!!!

Annie said...

Sucking on sandy fingers doesn't just bother overly clean freaky moms :) You know how much I hate sand, and I am so not a clean freak ;) She's a cutie pie, I can't believe she is almost ONE!

The Varo's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Varo's said...

that was me that just deleted my comment, after i read it, it didn't make any sense.

i love her bathing suit!

the sand eating part doesn't bother me as much as being able to hear them crunching on it with their teeth...like nails on a chalkboard!