Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Eleven and 3/4...

I have a hard time fathoming the concept that my little girl is going to be one next week! Holy smokes how is it possible? She gets sweeter by the day and has the cutest kindest little personality; she is always sharing her toys and food with you. I adore each and every moment we spend together...(even when she is screaming her head off while I am in the shower because she is going through the "you can't be out of my sight" phase). Lately we have been experimenting on new hair styles for her curly locks. I can't wait for her sides to grow into those beautiful ringlets that she is bound to have. Here are a couple pictures from this morning:



3 comments:

Annie said...

Cute pictures! I definitely have hair envy...her curls are going to be awesome :) I wish we could be with you guys to celebrate her 1st birthday! Man how time flies...

Kirsten said...

She is so cute! Time only gets faster!

The Memea family said...

Seriously! Where does the time go!? I do love those pictures! She is such a beautiful girl!