I love you, and I ADORE your "funny faces" (anyone who watches Yo Gabba Gabba will get this). Your going to be a superstar one day... DJ Lance Rock has some serious competition on his hands.
We are all too familiar with YO GABBA GABBA! How else do you think Laney learned to hang a spoon from her nose :)?
Nadis' clothes are so cute!No apology necessary! We attempt the matching as well; however, not that Laney is three she has many opinions :). SHe also has never been a fan of having her hair done :(. Maybe I'll have better luck with Leah! (She better, she's got WAY more hair than Laney has ever had!)
2 comments:
We totally watch YO GABBA GABBA, and all I have to say is WATCH OUT DJ LANCE!!!
We are all too familiar with YO GABBA GABBA! How else do you think Laney learned to hang a spoon from her nose :)?
Nadis' clothes are so cute!No apology necessary! We attempt the matching as well; however, not that Laney is three she has many opinions :). SHe also has never been a fan of having her hair done :(. Maybe I'll have better luck with Leah! (She better, she's got WAY more hair than Laney has ever had!)
Post a Comment