Monday, June 14, 2010

Four Little Monkey's Jumpin' on the Bed...

I just have to take a second and say how cool it is to watch Nadia play with Leo, Lia, and Levu. It is like a realization of a long time dream to watch her play with the children of long time friends. Back in the early days Pre-Nadia I remember talking to Monica about how cool it would be to have our future kids play together... now it's a reality. I love it! Lia and Levu are six weeks older than Nadia, and Leo is six weeks younger.... the four of them together = total chaos; but in a good way.

2 comments:

Wes and Danielle said...

That is so cute! We can't wait to see you. WOW! Nadia is so cute.

Annie said...

Uh oh, Inoke better start watching Levu, he's going to steal Nadia's heart! How cute!!!! I love those babies.