Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

This is the other reason I have been neglecting the blog of late... Nadia is going to be a BIG SISTER! And it's a BOY!!!! Good things do come to those that wait. To say we are excited would be putting it lightly... he is due to arrive around the first week of March; now the hard part agreeing on a name.



7 comments:

Leilani G said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!

Teija said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a blessing for you! So exciting, how are you feeling? Boy names are SOOOO hard to come up with, girl names just have to be cute, boys have to be cute when they are little, but manly when they grow up! I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Many congrats from the Batini family. Blessings more than can be counted!!! Our babies will be one year apart.

Celeste Tabakece said...

I was waiting for the "official" announcement. To say I'm excited for you is an understatement too! I'm excited for a boy. Congratulations!!!

Dana said...

Karla,
'Pumkin' here! I am so happy for you guys...I am just besides myself right now. True, good things come to those who wait. Here is to a healthy, happy and uneventful pregnancy!

Dana

The Memea family said...

Congratulations Karla!

mary said...

horaay!horaay! horaay!! congrats you guys!!