Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Big 3-2...

Thirty-two is the magic number of the week. This week I am 32 weeks along (wow it has gone by so FAST) and yesterday I somehow turned 32 years old (That one has been even FASTER). After nine years of marriage Inoke is making leaps and bounds of improvements in the Birthday department. He not only remembered my big day, he catered to my every whim by asking what I would like for dinner and even MADE dinner. My request was Sourdough Mining Company Corn Fritters with Honey Butter and Strawberry Mochi Ice Cream... Well Sourdough is a wee bit far to go for dinner (It was one of our favorite restaurants in Alaska). So he busted out the recipe for corn fritters and got to work with his little helper Nadia. Since corn fritters and ice cream isn't exactly a complete meal, he even whipped up mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and petite fillet mignon wrapped in bacon. A girl could get used to this...
I had a stranger stop me on Monday and ask if I was having twins... uh THANKS.

Nadia is hopefully getting excited for her little brother to come... we are taking it one day at a time. :)
Corn fritters and honey butter!!!

3 comments:

Tora Family said...

No Way - you DO NOT look big enough to be pregnant with twins - good grief! Cute pictures and Happy Birthday!

Annie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had a great birthday. I can't believe you are 32 weeks. You are in the home stretch! And you do NOT look like you are having twins, believe me, I know :) I'm still trying to figure out how to get over there to see you and that new baby this spring...I'm off to find a lottery to win.

Druava Family said...

I hope you had a great birthday, it sounds like it was great! How the heck did you get your hubby to cook you dinner?!?

You are absolutely darling preg! You don't look big at all, I can't believe the nerve of some people!