Thursday, February 17, 2011

Introducing...

He could't wait to meet us and decided to arrive five weeks early...

Samisoni Thadius Batimailagi Biutanaseva
February 1, 2011
10:32 pm
6lbs 10.5 oz
20 inches










7 comments:

Leilani G said...

He is amazing!! I'm so happy for you. What does his name mean?

Tora Family said...

He is PERFECT! and so alert! Glad you are both doing well and are healthy! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Teija said...

Congratulations!! Good thing he came so early, he would have been a big baby! Glad everything is well!! He is so cute! How is Nadia doing with the big change? I hope you are feeling good, can't wait to see some more pictures!!

Annie said...

He is SOOOO precious! I hope Nadia is enjoying being a big sister :) and I hope you are surviving the newborn stage. You helped me so much with my newborns I wish I was there to return the favor. Love you guys!!!!

CA Grandma Sheryl said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little boy. Nadia will be a super big sister, I am sure. We keep posted by Kirsten & Kevin. Enjoy your little one.
Sheryl & Gary Scott (CA grandparents)

The Memea family said...

Congratulations Karla! He is beautiful!

Brittany said...

what a precious, handsome lil dude ;) i hope you are all feeling well and enjoying this awesome time! congrats big time!!!!!