Well since the state motto of WV is "Wild & Wonderful" we are easing into a more adventurous lifestyle. No, really Inoke has been asking for a couple years now to buy a tent. He has this dream fantasy that camping under the stars is "fun;" I have lots of childhood memories of mosquitoes and roughing it, not quite so "fun." I broke down and we bought a tent (mostly because Nadia kept asking me when she could go camping like Bubble Guppies). Nadia's excitement and complete enthusiasm made it all worth the effort. We set up the tent out on the back deck and Nadia and Tata enjoyed sleeping outside under the kalokalo (stars). I know sleeping in a tent on the back deck is FAR from actual camping... but we are easing into it... not diving in head first. Baby steps here. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment