Monday, April 28, 2008

Sikeli & Kimra

I am beginning to notice a pattern here... no it is just wedding time. We had a fun and busy weekend. Sikeli & Kimra finally tied the knot on Saturday and here are a few pictures of their "lunch."

Here is the happy couple:

Kimra performed an amazing Hula for her new husband:


The lighting wasn't all that great for this shot, but a picture tells a thousand words and Sikeli was so amazed at his new wife's dancing skills... by the end of the serenade his jaw was dropped and he was drooling... we always get a laugh when Sikeli is involved...


David and Linnea happened to be over on Oahu for the weekend. We haven't seen them since graduation and I was so amazed at how big baby Jone has gotten!


Here is Sikeli's little brother Kali enjoying the lunch.

Nemani and Inoke have been enjoying getting caught up on old times the last few days.


No comment here... just have to show that I was there too... haha.

So that was Saturday...

1 comment:

The Memea family said...

That's a great picture of you Karla!