Normally I try to avoid forwards but a friend forwarded this You-Tube clip to me and I couldn't stop laughing. I just have to think that I am just like this Bulgarian woman when I sit there in the car singing my heart out to Doki Doki. On more than one ocasion Inoke has asked me to repeat what I just sang and he has commented on my "unique fijian" words... Ahh if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again.
5 comments:
I am still laughing. Kirsten
hahahahahahahahahaha! that is awesome! hahahahahaha!
hahahaha!
That is exactly how I feel about you...ken lee ken lee, the judges faces were awesome!
Now that is FUNNY! Ioelu does the same thing...good thing he can laugh at himself! I can't say that I don't do it though! hahaha But at least it's in the privacy of my own home...or car! hahahaha
That was hilarious, especially because when Ife sings English songs, that is exactly what it sounds like...especially when he is singing primary songs or nursery rhymes to Saki.
Post a Comment