Friday, January 9, 2009

Exciting new things...

The last few weeks we have just been adjusting to the joys of parenthood. We are slowly getting the hang of it all and falling into a routine. Nadia is doing great. She is growing and getting quite the little personality. She is literally a bundle of joy, smiling all the time. Her favorite thing is to "talk story," serious the girl will just chill there babbling on and on waiting for you to reply to her coos. Inoke's work schedule rotated so he now has Wed & Thurs off, giving him an opportunity to hang out with Nadia while I am at work. I don't know who has more fun. The other day I came home for lunch and Inoke volunteered to put Nadia to sleep after her bottle, the following is what happened:
Hmmm. Isn't he supposed to be putting her to sleep, not her putting him to sleep? I do have to admit I can't really blame him, holding her is just so relaxing.
Other than that here are a couple pictures of what we have been up to:

She is getting really good at her "tummy" time.
And here is one with her just chillin' after a bath. That's all the new and exciting happenings for now...

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Cute little pictures...the kids are excited to see her! I would venture a guess that Inoke is wrapped around her finger already...you guys are in for it!! olivia rules the roost here and it is very EXCITING!! Love ya.

Teija said...

Love seeing you in some pictures!!! she is a doll

Brittany said...

i love your pics! what a beauty she is- and i love that one of the two of them together. how sweet. warning, though: that doesn't change! just last week, suka told me to go take a nap and he'd put peli to bed... i woke up a half hour later to find suka asleep in peli's bed and peli in the other room playing with his toys!! ummm... right.

Annie said...

I agree with Brittany that doesn't ever end!! Those are great pictures she is such a doll :) i'm so glad Inoke gets to be home with her while you are working that's great!!

The Varo's said...

oh karla! she keeps on getting more and more precious. like i said before, it's so sweet to see these big burly guys turn to mush when they hold their baby girls. that picture is classic.

fijiangirl said...

I am loving all the pictures of you guys. Such a great blessing. Just wait until she is about 4 and starts to get a little sassy... Inoke will think it is cute. But you will be looking at him like are you kidding me?

Druava Family said...

She is such a beautiful baby!!

The Memea family said...

I love the pic of Inoke and beautiful Nadia. I'm with Monica, I love to see big tough guys instantly change when they are holding their little ones! Great Pictures!