Monday, March 16, 2009

5 months old...

Seriously it seems like just yesterday that I couldn't believe Nadia was already three months... and now she is FIVE months. She is quite the little joker in our home. Now she is really starting to laugh and play back with you it cracks me up every time. Yesterday Inoke and I were talking and I laughed and then Nadia started laughing too. She loves to be in the middle of everything and loves to be the center of attention. I am interested to see how she is when she gets a little older. I was always so shy growing up and Inoke isn't exactly Mr. Social Butterfly; so it should be interesting to see Nadia.
Here are a few shots from yesterday.
She is starting to sit up, not quite there yet, but working on it.
And she loves to "stand."

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, 5 months, how crazy is that? It is so fun to see personalities develop...it looks like hers will be darling :) I love the picture of her standing up!

fijiangirl said...

I can't believe 5 months already. They really do grow way too fast!