Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm A Big Girl Now...

It has been a while since my last post. We have been doing just fine over here in sunny Hawaii. The weather looks like it is finally turning the corner into spring. Hopefully we will get out to the beach soon. Nadia is growing like a weed. She is officially too long for her infant carrier now. I have been looking around at car seats the last few weeks. All I have to say, is "WOW" there are so many different opinions and brands and safety ratings. I was a bit overwhelmed at making the big decision. In the end we settled on the Britax Roundabout in the Camooflauge print. I LOVE the print... and it is washable! This weekend was Nadia's first long ride in her new big girl car seat. She did great. I wish my seat was as comfy and padded as hers... only drawback is that I have to get her in and out of the car even when she is sleeping (no more just grabbing the seat and baby in one swoop). Oh well we will get used to it.
Here are some pictures...
She also LOVES her stroller. I am so happy that she loves going for walks with me. It keeps me exercising and gets her out of the house. She looked so cute this morning I took a couple pictures.

2 comments:

The Varo's said...

Isn't it sad how big they look once they are in a stroller and a big car seat? Liahona and Levu have just moved into their "big kid" carseats too. Our babies are getting so big!

The Varo's said...

I forgot to say I love the print on it!