Inoke's parents have been staying with us for the last few weeks and will be here until the end of May. I have really appreciated having his mom around to help out with Nadia, it has been a big blessing. His mom is always teasing me about how I am always putting little bows and frufru girly things on Nadia. She says I dress her up like a doll. I take it as a compliment. So here are a few pics of my little "Baby Doll" in the most adorable tutu. My sister Kirsten, MADE the tutu. I am totally impressed in that I have zero crafty skills to speak of. I just couldn't resist dressing her up and taking some pictures out in the yard. Here are my two top pics then a slide show below because I just couldn't narrow it down.

4 comments:
Oh my goodness. SO cute!!!!! And your mother in law is right, you do dress her up like a doll, but there is NOTHING wrong with that ;) I LOVE that 2nd picture of her. She is a sweetheart.
Wow, she is quite the little darling! I LOVE her in that cute white hat. What a cutie pie!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. The tutu is just the right length! xoxo K
Karla~ She is so dang cute!! I love her looking like a doll, she is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment