Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Marriot Beach Resort Waikoloa

WOW, that is what I would say about our resort. I loved it. Especially the pools. I was surprised at how empty the pools seemed to be, then I looked down on the beach an saw the mass of people there. I guess if people come to Hawaii they would like to sit on the sandy beach... me I was loving the swimming pool sans sand. The hotel was beautiful especially at sunset. We had a great time swimming and relaxing and playing tourist. I even got to go to the gym! I was so excited to have a treadmill to run on in an air conditioned room... it was great for about ten minutes... then I started to get bored watching that little red dot move along the imaginary track and now I have a renewed love for running outside where the scenery changes.

No comments: