Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Minute Shopping and Moce Mada...

Inoke's parents flew home to Fiji early yesterday morning. This past weekend was full of the usual last minute shopping (enough tee-shirts to cloth a small village and plenty of chocolate). It had been a while since I ventured down to the swap meet. It seems like every time I go there I have a mission to buy something for someone as fast as possible and straight back to the car. This time we took our time looking and walking around the entire stadium. It was actually pretty fun looking at all the cool touristy treasures and enjoying the sunshine while we were at it. Well I enjoyed the sunshine, I think everyone else was ready for some shade. Here are a few pictures of our last outing.

Inoke was pretty excited to find a Fiji Flag flying next to the Bob Marley one...
I had fun in the hat booth trying on cowgirl hats... (nope I didn't buy any).

Here are Tua and Nau pushing the stroller with all the loot...

And here is one tired little girl. I think we all wished we could take a nap by the end of the day.

3 comments:

Tora Family said...

Karla...I know we've never actually met...but you look amazing in the picture of you in this post. I can only compare this picture to the your engagement picture on your blog (since I've never met you in person) and I can tell you've lost weight...you look great! What's your secret?

Also, do you work full-time? Just wondering if you stay home or work.

Kirsten said...

Love my new blog layout...xoxo.. you look great as always..miss you tons! kisses to nadia from all (and you and inoke too i guess:)

Leilani said...

I love that hat on you. It looks so cute. And what kind of stroller is that? It is so cool that she can face you.