So Inoke & I just got home from a trip up to Arizona. We had a fabulous time. It was sunny and 85 every day. We stayed with Angela & Vama, it was so much fun to hang out with good friends again and spend time with Mallina & Eva. I have missed Angela dearly since they moved in November, so it was especially fun to have my friend back for a few days. We got our hair done and went to the movies and just hung out catching up with each other. I deffinately was sad when it was time to head back to Hawaii. Inoke had so much fun playing with Mallina & Eva. So hear are some pictures of our trip:This is Mallina doing the shaka while glued to Ratatouille...
Here is me & Mallina...

And, here is me with Eva, how can you not love that little face?!?
1 comment:
Ah, my kids are so cute! ;) I love the pictures, we had so much fun while you were here, you need to get your booty back here!
Post a Comment