Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where I live...

Several times I have been reminded by others to quit complaining about how dang expensive living in paradise is and to just enjoy Hawaii. So lately I have been making a conscious effort to really appreciate how beautiful my surroundings are. Count your blessings, name them one by one...

For example I can stand off my front porch and see the blooming plumeria trees.


And the amazing sunsets and sunrises of Hawaii. This is what I see every night from my front yard. How can I not be greatful for the beauties that surround me?


2 comments:

The Varo's said...

Are you trying to make us jealous? I had a dream last night that we moved back into TVA and I was so so happy. Go eat some Boston's Pizza for me.

Annie said...

This picture made my heart ache just a little. The apt. next door is STILL empty! :)