I just had to post a little update on Nadia and our exciting adventures. She is growing more and more every day and giggling all the time. I love to watch Inoke tickle her and see her whole body light up with laughter; really you can't help but smile and laugh with her. She had her 4 month check up last week. Well more like 4 month 3 week check up because I was not on the ball with calling to schedule the appointment on time. Who would have thought that little Kahuku Health Clinic would have a 3 week waiting period to get in to see the pediatrician? (I learned my lesson and already booked her 6 month appt). But I digress, so Nadia weighed in at 17lbs 12 oz; and was 27" long! WOW! She is in the 97th percentile for both height and weight and I am now in the market for a bigger car seat this infant carrier isn't going to last much longer. She is not only growing in height and weight... her hair is growing too! I am having so much fun playing around with her little curls. She has the patience of a saint, good thing because I am always fooling around with her hair, clothes, or accessories. So I thought I would show you her "bedhead" look. I love how bushy her hair is in the mornings...

Then there is the day I tried out "pig tails" well she kinda looks like a little Shrek baby... but cute nonetheless...

And then Nadia and I went for an adventure to the Swap Meet to buy her a jade bracelet. I had been wanting to get her one for a while now and so since we were in town... Those of you who have been to the Swap Meet know it is all about local price vs. tourist price. I am so not good at bartering, but I have been working on my skills. When I tried the bracelet on Nadia she started smiling and was all excited and happy. So the Chinese lady at the booth liked Nadia. She was like "oh I like this baby. This baby happy. I give good deal this baby" so there you have it Nadia at 4 months without speaking wrangled a free pink jade bracelet to go with her green jade bracelet. I was so proud. :)

And lastly, here is a shot of us. I just love taking pictures with her... :)


4 comments:
She is just precious. I love her bracelets! It's amazing how much time and money you can spend on their outfits and accesories.
I love her pigtails :) You're lucky you don't have to wait a year to get to fix her hair. Her bracelets are so cute!
Love the bracelets. Maybe someday I will have a girl to accessorize with :)
I don't think you have to teach little girls bartering....I think it is just a natural talent. At least with Olivia...she seems to know how to get anything she wants anytime she wants:)...
Post a Comment