Monday, March 2, 2009

Shout Outs...

So I have to give a big shout out to my new favorite baby item. I found the coolest Mei Tai Carrier at http://www.babyhawk.com/. I have tried lots of different carriers for Nadia and she is really rather particular so I am so excited to find one that she and I both like. If anyone is looking for a way cute, functional, and comfortable carrier check out Baby Hawk. I even got to pick my own fabric/color choice and do a custom carrier for no extra charge. As my sister so eloquently put it "After carrying a baby for nine months, the last thing I want to do is strap him/her to my body and carry them nine more months." And I totally get her point of view... but I am one of the weird moms that likes to carry my baby around all snuggled close to me. I am also a mom that likes to sit there on the couch and hold Nadia while she takes her two hour morning naps on Saturday... (yes I know it is so bad now she likes to be held when she takes her naps). So if anyone is looking for a new over the shoulder baby holder... check them out.

6 comments:

The Varo's said...

super cute! i love that pattern!

Brittany said...

that's so cool! i have something kinda like that, but not with cool fabric... mine's boring!

Celeste Tabakece said...

Ooh, I like it.

Annie said...

That pattern is so cute! I'm happy you found something you like. My carrier saved me on our flight over here.

fijiangirl said...

Glad you like the outfits we sent for Nadia. Girly picked them all out herself. She is a little fashionista! Hopefully you guys can make a trip to Ca soon so we can meet Nadia in person.

The Memea family said...

Very Cute! And you look so good! I'm one of the weird ones too who love to hold the baby close and cuddle!