Last night was a beautiful evening. Not too hot, not too cold (yes it does get too cold in Hawaii on occasion). Everyone sat out on the grass and played cards. Well I watched cards, because honestly I don't like playing cards. Probably comes from the fact that I have never really excelled at the game, so if I can't win I don't bother... but that is another story entirely. Nadia was very interested in the card game. She sat on the side for a while sucking on a piece of apple then joined in with Inoke. Watching card games with my in-laws is always entertaining. Inoke's mom is always arguing with his dad on who is winning and double checking his arithmetic to make sure no points were mistakenly forgotten. They get quite competitive and take the game seriously. Now I know where Inoke gets it from. Once Inoke and I played Monopoly on this particular occasion I was actually beating him; when it became clear that he had no hope at winning he messed up the entire board so nobody could win. Uh huh... yep I guess he comes by it honestly.
2 comments:
So what were they playing Trump 10 or Last Card? I love seeing pictures of your in-laws. They are some of the sweetest people and take such good care of my MIL!
I think you are the new Blogger Queen with all these posts! I don't get on the computer for like 2 days and you have something like 6 posts? You're too good at this thing! Love the pics and Nadia looks so cute in her little hats. Have fun with the in-laws, makes me want some good curry....
Post a Comment