Monday, November 16, 2009

BYUH vs. Team Fiji

Hmm. Well I am trying to figure out this whole shutterfly thing. In the past I have been a loyal photobucket-er, so the new apps are taking a bit to get used to. We will see... So obviously this past weekend was one of basketball. The annual BYUH South Pacific and Asia Invitational was here, so we went to show our support to Team Fiji and both our Alma Matter BYUH. Inoke and I sported the Red & Gold while little Nadia dressed for Fiji. It was the first basketball game for Nadia and she L-O-V-E-D it. It was really cute watching her clap, cheer and dance around. She was so completely mesmerized by the cheerleaders dance moves and the action on the court. It was pretty entertaining for about a whole half hour, then she took to exploring the gym and working on her skills climbing up the bleachers. So I spent the next hour chasing after her while Inoke watched the game. By the fourth quarter she was plum wore out and crashed; I am constantly amazed at how much noise she can tune out when she is tired. All in all we had a nice little family outing and I think Nadia is going to be a very big sports fan when she gets a little older.

1 comment:

The Varo's said...

oh i miss games at the CAC! i love nadia's shirt, lia and levu have it too. MAYBE someday we can chase our babies together at the CAC!