Friday, November 20, 2009

New Mooon...ahhhh.

Last night was a "ladies night out" whoohoo. Inoke went to work, Nadia went to sleep, I found a babysitter to come make sure she stayed asleep, and Fetu and I went to the midnight release of New Moon. Yep I am one of those crazy ladies who have read the Twilight Saga multiple times and so what? Don't knock me... :) I just have to say that I LOVE that there is a movie theater just across the street from home. At first I thought it would be better to go to town and watch the movie in a "big" theater, but I am so glad we just stayed out her in the country. The theater owner was so great, he had raffles for movie posters, bookmarks, soundtracks, etc. and free Godiva chocolates to keep the ladies waiting in line from going Twilight Crazy... while we waited patiently for 11 o'clock to roll around so we could enter the theater. We even had a star appearance from Robert Pattinson himself... see below. I loved the movie. It was a zillion times better than the first movie and I am sooo excited to see Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Until then I guess I will just have to settle for preordering the dvd and reading the books a couple more times...





2 comments:

Annie said...

I'm SO jealous! You and Rob make a nice couple! hahaha!

The Memea family said...

I love it! He's looking like he is waiting for a confrontation with Inoke! Funny! I was one of those who went to see the midnight show too...I dragged Ioelu along...actually I'm glad he went willingly, he actually likes the movies, go figure! I'm glad you had a fun girls night!